Tailored Suit Paris strives itself to offer the best online customer service and greatest E-Commerce experience to all our users. As a first time customer on our website, we do understand your hesitation when it comes to buying made to measure garment s online for the first time. This is why Tailored Suits Paris has put in place a very effective methodology to give complete peace of mind to all our customers.
1) Here is our method of work we have in place which guarantees total peace of mind to all our customers:
First, we have been tailoring garments for a generation; our method is based on years of experience tailoring garments for customers across the world. Our tailoring experience gives us the skills and ability to tailor garment perfectly right from your first order
As a first time customer and in the rare case your garment doesn’t fit you the way you like, we will refund you up to 60€ or 80$ in alteration credit so that it can suit you entirely up to your requirement.
Getting alteration on your suit is the worst case scenario and it could only happen on your first order. If alteration was needed on your first order, our style consultant will immediately contact you and based on the alteration made he/she will assist you in modifying your measurement in your account so that we have them up to your requirement for your next orders.
This method guarantees to all our customers complete peace of mind when shopping tailored garment online. It also makes the online shopping experience secure, reliable and accessible to everyone.
2) TSP offers up to 60€ or 80$ in Alteration credit:
As explained above, TSP aims to have all his customers 100% satisfied with our garments and services. This is why we will do whatever it takes to make your online shopping experience with us reliable and easy.
Also, in the rare case your garment doesn’t fit you up to your requirement; this is what we will do for you so you can have complete peace of mind when shopping with us:
- TSP will refund you up to 60€ or 80$ alteration credits in the rare case your garment is not fitted entirely up to your requirement.
- Right from your first order our style consultant will assist you in slightly modifying your measurement so that you get all your next orders suited entirely up to your requirement.
- To be eligible for this refund, you will only need to send us one picture showing the issue and your alteration tailor invoice within 30days of receiving the suit.
3) Return Policy & Cancellation:
You have a right to cancel the agreement at any time before the expiry of a period of seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods. You must return the goods (necktie, cufflinks, accessories…) supplied at your own expense if you cancel the contract.
You can send back the goods to the following address:
Tailored Suit Paris
4, route de Libardac
33480 Listrac-Medoc France.
4) Exceptions to the right to cancel:
Goods made to the consumers’ specifications like custom made suits and shirts are excluded from the right to cancel.
For those items the following procedure needs to be followed:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We offer a unique satisfaction guarantee if your first ordered garment is not well fitted and not alterable, we will send you a new garment free of additional charges.
- All claims need to be made within 30 days of receiving the suit.
- All you will need to do is to see a tailor in your neighborhood and have him/her to double check your measurement